Wednesday 13 June 2012

Chocolate cake in a cup

A while ago, I was at my sister's apartment, and happened to see a recipe for chocolate cake in a cup posted on her fridge. Apparently someone gave her the recipe and ingredients for her birthday, knowing she liked cake, and doesn't cook much. Well, apparently she never tried it, but I told myself that I would! Last night, I finally decided to try it, and it was totally worth it. 


Does the picture speak for itself? It was delicious (even though the microwave could use a little cleaning!!). It wasn't too sweet either. BUT, there was a lot of it, so it could be shared quite easily!

Ingredients
4 tbsp flour
4 tbsp white sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
3 tbsp oil
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp chocolate chips

Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, oil, egg and vanilla in a mug until well combined. mix in the chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Enjoy!! Cake can't get any easier than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment