Monday 12 March 2012

Delicious green smoothie

So, I have a semi big back up of things to post, so I guess I have to start somewhere. I was kinda bored in class, and went onto the Whole Foods website. They have this thing going on now of 28 day challenge, and it is basically 4 weeks worth of meals, everything is planned for you. I would totally try this at some point, but I also like to be able to make my own things out of what I have every once in a while. However, they do have some delicious looking things on there that I will try.

One of the things they had on there for a breakfast was a Green Smoothie. I have wanted to try a smoothie with spinach in it, and I just so happened to have baby spinach in my fridge that needed to be used up. SO, I put Almond dessert tofu, 1 cup baby spinach, 1 banana, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, and filled the rest with milk.
It ended up being delicious. I had also just finished an interval run, so it was just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment